Subject: FW: küsimus
From: "Peeter Uibo" <[email-masked]>
To: "MNT Teed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 11:39:55 +0200

registreerimiseks

From: Visnapuu Lauri <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 11:37 AM
To: Peeter Uibo <[email-masked]>
Subject: küsimus

Tere

Siin üks kaablivahetuse töö TRAM-i maal. Vahetaks siin uue kaabli
olemasolevasse torru. Ei hakka vast mujale viima kaablit. Vaataks üle asja
ja saadaks taotluse maanteeametisse.

Lugupidamisega

Lauri Visnapuu

Projekteerija

Mobiil: +372 59089993

E-mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Aadress: Lootuse tn 6, Õssu küla,

Kambja vald, Tartu mk. 61713

Palun külasta meid:  <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.